1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

New: 20-lesson bundle for AQA GCSE 'Crime & Deviance'

Discussion in 'Social sciences' started by godwin86, Apr 8, 2017.

1. godwin86

godwin86 New commenter

Hello everyone, I hope a bit of relevant self-promotion is okay here!

I was a GCSE Sociology teacher, whilst I take a break from teaching (stress!) I'm making and selling resources over TES.

I'm currently focussed on the new AQA GCSE specification and have just finished uploading a 20-lesson unit for the new Crime & Deviance section of the course.

The bundle contains:
    -20 lessons
    -20 detailed lesson plans
    -Over 15 worksheets
    -Homework

Making resources was always my strength anyway, so I hope you like them and the bundle saves you a lot of time. Please feel free to use this thread to ask me any questions about it or send me a PM.

Between Wednesday 12th to Saturday 15th April there's a 25% off sale, so start convincing your HoD now!

[Opportunity for FREEBIES!] It's incredibly difficult to get reviews on TES (teachers are all too busy!) - so if you do buy this bundle, and like it, and take the time to leave a positive review - PM/email me and I'll be pleased to send you some free learning mats and PLCs for this section of the course.

https://www.tes.com/teaching-resour...e-section-of-the-course-high-quality-11560373

2. toadman

toadman Occasional commenter

Onlyjust noticed this sadly

3. katylilley

katylilley New commenter