1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Network management systems

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by traceysummer11, May 5, 2012.

1. I am completing my PGCE and planning a presentation about network management systems. I have experience of Netops and Impero. I obviously need to relate the presentation to research and was wondering if anyone has any links they could recommend? There are links on Netop's website, but I would prefer independent studies if possible. Also I can link it to the New Ofsted framework to assist teaching and learning and raise attainment, any other boxes it ticks? Thank you!

2. I am completing my PGCE and planning a presentation about network management systems. I have experience of Netops and Impero. I obviously need to relate the presentation to research and was wondering if anyone has any links they could recommend? There are links on Netop's website, but I would prefer independent studies if possible. Also I can link it to the New Ofsted framework to assist teaching and learning and raise attainment, any other boxes it ticks? Thank you!

3. DEmsley

DEmsley New commenter

iTalc and ABTutorControl also good.