1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Net-a-Porter, TheOutnet etc...

Discussion in 'Personal' started by catherinaaa, Jun 20, 2011.

1. catherinaaa

catherinaaa New commenter

...Are all very dangerous websites. I keep seeing things I like and panic buy as am scared they will soon go. Net-A-Porter is strictly only ever in the sale though, and even then I stick to the cheaper end of things- just bought a Marc by Marc Jacobs bag (Slaps own wrist).
    Anyone else have this impulse buying problem?!!!

2. catherinaaa

...Are all very dangerous websites. I keep seeing things I like and panic buy as am scared they will soon go. Net-A-Porter is strictly only ever in the sale though, and even then I stick to the cheaper end of things- just bought a Marc by Marc Jacobs bag (Slaps own wrist).
    Anyone else have this impulse buying problem?!!!

3. I don't impulse buy, but I tend to click 'watch' or 'add to favourites'. Then the next day I'm usually glad I didn't click 'buy', because I don't like the item so much when I look at it again.

If that makes sense.

4. catherinaaa

I do that as well! Currently after a jumper and some trousers on TheOutnet but am waiting for a few days before deciding. Sometimes though as I said, I just panic as I don't want it to sell out. It is relatively rare that I have to send something back. Think my credit card needs confiscating though!