1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Neighbours return!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Mrs Mo, Aug 21, 2011.

1. You have my sympathies. This must be a nightmare for you. I wonder if they've been kicked out of wherever they were living due to complaints and have had to return to their old house?

2. My neighbours in my old house used to be really bad. Lots of rows, door slamming and arguments. We even had to call the police on one occasion. They used to play loud music and were generally really bad neighbours. We complained to the housing association and then they also went to Relate counselling. Now they have really improved (according to my ex.)
    Hope yours do as well.

3. I had to go round to ours at 9 last night and ask them to turn the music down. I've put up with their electric guitar practice and god-awful singing all day Friday; I'd put up with long-term-hearing-loss volumes of **** music all day Saturday, but it was beginning to feel like tinnitus.
    Our last lot were lovely. These have only been here a week and I've had to revert to old bat mode already.

4. giraffe

giraffe New commenter

People need to be taught how to live near others. It's a matter of manners and respect.

Seems like too many go along the lines of:
    'why speak when you can shriek?' or
    'I slam, therefore I am!'
    [​IMG]