1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Need to get this off my chest!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Workplace dilemmas' started by chubbyone, Mar 11, 2011.

1. chubbyone

chubbyone New commenter

Currently in a school where I am working hard etc not only for my class but for the parallel year group as well. The other year group teacher is off alot so I have been called upon to do her planning and I have even had to be responsible for when they can not get supply so my lsp has my class while I teach them ( open plan). Any assessment etc we have to do she always does it after to use my data ( we have a complex tracking system which she has not accessed since October), planning in get class is always a day behind mine and get déjà vu listening to it, her lsp comes to me' for planning and resources, I gave just had a brill student who she has used to get stuff from. To top it off today on my students to get her resources set up for a lesson obs . The lsp was in tests at the end of the obs as she was given no plan etc and gad to even scratch around for pencils and to put the tin lid on it all she pulls it out the hat and gets a good!!!!! 10 mins after well a teacher from another class has to come in to dirt out the noise level!!!!!!! I am all for playing the fame etc but please at times like this I just want to scream!!!!! I am not the only one who has picked up on things, other teachers have, lsps cringe when have to work with her but must remember to count to 10 and hummmmmm incidentally I have been judged good and outstanding consistently for 3 years!!!! It makes me' think maybe I need to change my work ethic!!!!! No planning / assessment means a good lesson!!!!