1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Need to get broadband. Thinking of Plusnet. Who would you recommend?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Ostpreussen, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Hi!
    I am using a dongle to access broadband which is okay, but really will need to get broadband.
    The ICT forum recommended Plusnet which seems a good package.
    Are any of you with Plusnet? Would you recommend them?

2. Hi!
    I am using a dongle to access broadband which is okay, but really will need to get broadband.
    The ICT forum recommended Plusnet which seems a good package.
    Are any of you with Plusnet? Would you recommend them?

3. Middlemarch

Middlemarch Star commenter

I quite like their TV ads.

4. giraffe

giraffe New commenter

Cable Virgin for me

5. modelmaker

modelmaker Lead commenter

I use Plusnet and they've provided an excellent service compared to the years I was with BT. I have no idea how they compare cost-wise with other companies at the moment, but the service is good. If you have a problem you get put straight through to a technician or someone who can sort out account issues.

6. Plusnet is my broadband provider and I would recommend them. Servive has been very reliable, I've only rang their call centre a couple of times in the last 2 yrs but the queries were dealt with quickly and by someone whose first language is English, their call centre is based in the UK.

7. I have moved and switched to Plusnet from sky (had aol in the past too). Best service I have had in terms of speed and service, Hope that helps :)

8. Just a big thank you to everyone who answered this thread as I have just gone and got myself Plusnet broadband!
    It was v. easy and there was a Plusnet live chat person who guided me through everything and styed onluine whilst I did all the forms to answer all the questions.
    Currently using a dongle so can't wait to get broadband!! [​IMG]