1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Need some Pen Pals for my Year 2 Class - Are you interested?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by VictoriaBrowne, Aug 30, 2011.

1. I teach year 2 (6/7 year olds) at a primary school in Hemel Hempstead in Hertfordshire, England.
    We do a 'words in the air' topic which is all about communication and as part of this topic I would like my year 2's to be able to write letters to children elsewhere, this is something I would like to keep up for the entire year. If you would be interested in your class (any age is fine by me) writing to mine then please get in touch.
    Many thanks.

2. I would love for my Year 2 class to be Pen Pals with your class- we are in Workington on the coast of Cumbria so quite a distance away.

Let me know if this sounds ok with you.

3. greta444

greta444 New commenter

I have PM'd you. We would be interested in penpalling.

4. Hi Ladies,
    Thank you so much for the responses to my request for pen pals, I also had some private messages too. I've now contacted one of the replies I recieved to arrange pen palling with them so I'm sorry if it wasn't you.
    Thanks again
    V