1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

need some help with primary music topics this term please!

Discussion in 'Music' started by jonowen, Apr 25, 2012.

1. jonowen

jonowen Occasional commenter

Hi Tali, just noticed your post - could you maybe do something about recycling the rubbish AFTER the disaster? We are having a drama worker working with Special needs and primary for next 3 weeks and his theme is recycling - I could pass on ideas from next Monday if that's any good?
    Sorry can't be much more help [​IMG]

2. <u>I&rsquo;m a Hip Hoppy Kid</u><u>By Kirtiss Horswell. </u><u> </u>I&rsquo;m a hip hoppy kid and you&rsquo;ll never catch me nappin.No matter where I go you&rsquo;ll always hear me rappin&hellip;&hellip;I rap to the east and I rap to the west&hellip;&hellip;I rap in my socks and I rap in my vest&hellip;..I rap in my sleep and drive the neighbours potty&hellip;..I rap in the bathroom when I&rsquo;m drying off my botty&hellip;&hellip;..I rap to the birds and I rap to the bees&hellip;&hellip;And when I go completely daft I rap to the trees&hellip;&hellip;.I can even rap on wheels, I really am the master&hellip;.. I wish I&rsquo;d seen that manhole then I wouldn&rsquo;t be in plaster&hellip;&hellip;..

3. hmm..that was set out better when i typed it!!!! New line after the ........

4. If you're looking for a recycling song (as per jonowen's post) there's one called Pass it On, in Superkids Rock the Planet ( Redhead Music)