1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Need some help- desperate

Discussion in 'English' started by IanB7, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Hello, again. I've managed to find the resources previously requested. I recently told my friend (who's a year 5 teacher) about the site, and he asked me if I knew where to find the reading papers for year 5 2006. He say's it's called Changes and is about dragonflies. I'm not a primary school teacher, so I'm unsure. If anyone has the reading text and answer booklet, I'd much appreciate it. Photocopied papers will do nicely. Thank you. the quicker the reply the better.

2. gruoch

gruoch Occasional commenter

3. No, I don't think that's what he's after. It's a year 5 optional sat, but not the Space one. I've found an image of the reading book: It's greeny-blue with some dragonflies on the cover. It IS called Changes.

4. marlin

marlin Star commenter

5. I know, but I'd rather ask first if anyone has a photocopied version first. Besides, it's pretty urgent. Apparently he's delayed the test already and needs it practically this week. It's still unknown whether it will arrive in time. So a scanned version would be ideal.

6. So, does anyone still have this particular paper?

7. GloriaSunshine

GloriaSunshine New commenter

I'm curious. Why do you want so many obsolete test papers? Why not use what's easily available or devise your own? We don't do many tests across whole years, but when we do, we find a poem or extract and devise a range of questions. It doesn't take very long.

8. So, if anyone has the paper- don't be shy. In a bit of a rush to get it to him at the moment.

9. Sorry to constantly post here, but I'd really like to keep this on top of things, so that there is a higher chance of someone answering my question.

10. Spassky

Spassky New commenter

This probably sounds a bit prissy but considering the repeated resquests for help and the fact that you want someone to mail you stuff your tone seems a bit... brusque.

11. Look, I've apologised for my impatience- but this isn't really helping my situation at all. I'm looking for the papers, and I have no clue as to why you think my explanation is brusque. If you've read the first post, you'll know for sure what I need to find, and why I'm so rushed to get it. I hope that answers that.