1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Need micro teach advice please, urgent!!

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by sikdaim, May 4, 2019.

1. sikdaim

sikdaim New commenter

Hi everyone, I need to deliver a micro- teach in few days as part of an interview for a teaching post. I have been given the entire learning outcome (Learning outcome 2, Unit 37: Understanding Business Ethics, BTEC Business level 3) and the time is only 20 minutes, I am not sure what I should cover and where I should focus on, any advice would be highly appreciated. I have attached the content below:

Thank you!!!!

2 Understand the implications of businesses operating ethically
    Stakeholders: stakeholders (owners, employees, customers, suppliers, competitors, citizens); conflicts of
    interest between stakeholder groups eg shareholders versus environmentalists
    Implications: adapting business behaviour; responding to ethical pressures; implementing ethical practices;
    influence of stakeholders and pressure groups; impact on competitiveness; reputation; public image;
    ethical trade; value-added; complying with relevant legislation and codes of practice, eg UK law, EU law;
    UN Declaration on Human Rights; UN Global Compact; economic activity eg location

2. blazer

blazer Star commenter

That seems a lot for 20 minutes but what do I know as I am a science teacher. You might get a better response posting in the business studies forum.

TCSC47 likes this.