1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Need inspiration for a Church of England/ School Motto Display :)

Discussion in 'Primary' started by _elle_, Aug 26, 2011.

1. As a Church school, our ethos is at the centre of school life and this year, I would like to create a display which focuses on this.
    Our school motto is "Through the teachings of God, we Love Others Value Everyone".
    Any ideas are much appreciated, would like it to be interactive if at all possible...
    THANK YOU!

2. As a Church school, our ethos is at the centre of school life and this year, I would like to create a display which focuses on this.
    Our school motto is "Through the teachings of God, we Love Others Value Everyone".
    Any ideas are much appreciated, would like it to be interactive if at all possible...
    THANK YOU!

3. Hi, my husband and I have our own FREE teaching resource website. If we can help in any way e.g. making relevant resources for your interactive display, please just contact us through our website. Many thanks Zoe http://www.primarytreasurechest.com

4. Jen g

Jen g New commenter

Each year we take the photographs of everychild and adult who works in school. Then we place the heads of them on a large cross shape on gold. Our motto is in the centre of the cross. The display is placed where the children can see it each day and even at the end of the year they do not tire of looking for their picture of themselves and their friends.[​IMG]