1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Need ideas for PGCE interview presentation!?

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by melzrc, Feb 17, 2011.

1. I have an interview at southampton university to do PGCE Primary next month and need to do a 5 minute presentation on an educational issue. Need some idea's?!?
    Thanks

2. I have an interview at southampton university to do PGCE Primary next month and need to do a 5 minute presentation on an educational issue. Need some idea's?!?
    Thanks

3. I would look back through the newspapers (the TES is a good place to start) and pick an issue that keeps coming up. I do secondary MFL so I'm not the best person to suggest primary issues, but there are loads of changes at the moment: huge financial cuts to both training and schools, the curriculum etc

Good luck!

4. I'm in the same situation but my problem is combining a resource with an educational issue. Exploring an issue is fine. Give me a resource and I could suggest ways in which it could be used. Combining the two... anyone got any ideas?

5. Kartoshka

Kartoshka Established commenter

Boys and literacy springs to mind.