1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

need help with lesson for year four on africa i am a teaching assistant help

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by bluesea, Jun 6, 2011.

1. need help with a lesson year four, On Africa cross reference curriculum. I am a teaching assistant lesson 30 mins. Have been out of work for 8 weeks. Really need this postion . Any tips.
    thank you

2. need help with a lesson year four, On Africa cross reference curriculum. I am a teaching assistant lesson 30 mins. Have been out of work for 8 weeks. Really need this postion . Any tips.
    thank you

3. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

Why are you having to produce a lesson if you're a TA? X

4. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

Is this lesson part of an interview? If so then you need to come up with the learning objective for the lesson and then think about an activity that enables the children to meet it.

And to be brutally honest, take more care over your spelling and grammar in both your lesson plan and in the classroom.
    You are most definitely NOT a 'teaching assistant lesson 30 mins'.

5. private school

6. yes part of the interview

7. Sillow

Sillow Senior commenter

I'm not really sure what it is you're asking for. What is the basis for the lesson? What LO do you have in mind?
    Do you want someone to plan the lesson for you based on your nearly unintelligible post? That's a bit unfair. We need more detail, given clearly. You need to give some of your own ideas for us to look at. I don't know what your strengths are, your favourite subjects, if you're happy playing a role or using technology or any other number of things.