1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Need help finding Y7-8 Optional Reading tests

Discussion in 'English' started by IanB7, Feb 5, 2012.

1. I'm looking for any particular Y7-8 Optional test. The 4-6 tier papers if I recall correctly. I was planning to use the papers as a progress exam. If anyone has one of the extract and answer booklets spare, can you photocopy them for me? I'm in a bit of a rush, so I'd really appreciate a speedy reply.

2. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

3. That's similar, yes. However, I've already viewed the sample exam- I'm looking for the full length papers and booklets. Thanks anyway.

4. EmmaBB

EmmaBB New commenter

Do you know what the reading texts are? I might be able to help.

zoebrunning@gmail.com

5. If you mean the little extract booklets, then I don't have them. But I could soon find the extracts using what I can recover from the answer booklets, or simply ask the community for the reading text. I seem to remember having them at the time, since I remember marking one on Envisat. I think it was Eye Spy. Thanks Emma, I'll email you.

6. Hi, I have just one optional reading test, which might be of some use to you. It is called Flying HIgh, and is the Y7 paper from 2007. I have the reading booklet and answer booklet. Let me know if you would like me to send it to you.

7. Sent. Hope its some use.

8. So, if anyone has these papers, then I'd much appreciate a reply please.
    Thanks.