1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Need help - Chocolate rain?

Discussion in 'Book club' started by jammydonut, Feb 16, 2008.

1. I'm looking for a book that my mother in law remembers...a children's book with Chocolate Rain in the title. For once my internet searches have drawn a blank. Anyone know what this book is, if i'm looking for the right title and even where I can get a copy?
    Cheers
    Jenny

2. I'm looking for a book that my mother in law remembers...a children's book with Chocolate Rain in the title. For once my internet searches have drawn a blank. Anyone know what this book is, if i'm looking for the right title and even where I can get a copy?
    Cheers
    Jenny

3. sparkleghirl

sparkleghirl Senior commenter

4. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

It is the right title. It is a book from a reading scheme and I used to use the book in the nursery so it does exist. In the same series there was a book about a giant with a bommy knocker and another about a boy who changed colour to camouflage himself by eating different coloured lollipops. There was yet another about a man whose beard kept growing and his wife cut it and wove it into a tent. Why don't you post this on the Early years forum? It is quite likely someone there might recall it. Good luck with your search.

5. TheMoje

TheMoje New commenter

Chocolate Rain
    Some stay dry and others feel the pain
    Chocolate Rain
    A baby born will die before the sin

Chocolate Rain
    The school books say it can't be here again
    Chocolate Rain
    The prisons make you wonder where it went

6. Did ellilis get a copy, do you know? I too am hunting for Chocolate Rain for a new grandchild...

adelaidey