1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Need a website

Discussion in 'Science' started by blazer, Mar 22, 2012.

1. blazer

blazer Star commenter

Help please.

I am teaching coloured light to low ability yr 8. I have done the 3 OHPs with the filters on and they have seen the mixing. I used to have saved a website that animated putting different coloured objects in different coloured light but the site seems to have been taken down. It also had some good stuff on sound and waves.

Does anyone have any recomendations? I have been googlng but nothing suitable has popped up.

2. blazer

blazer Star commenter

Help please.

I am teaching coloured light to low ability yr 8. I have done the 3 OHPs with the filters on and they have seen the mixing. I used to have saved a website that animated putting different coloured objects in different coloured light but the site seems to have been taken down. It also had some good stuff on sound and waves.

Does anyone have any recomendations? I have been googlng but nothing suitable has popped up.

3. would that be the online version of the ASE/NASEN cd rom from many years ago? I can't find it online...but I've got the CD somewhere....

4. how about this one ? http://phet.colorado.edu/en/simulation/color-vision

5. sparkleghirl

sparkleghirl Star commenter

6. blazer

blazer Star commenter

No it was this one

http://www.egfl.net/teaching/resources/Animations/homepage.html

But it no longer seems to be there.

If you have the CD could I borrow it and see if I can get the stuff I need from it please.

I won't be at the game this weekend but shall be at the playoff quarter final.

7. blazer

blazer Star commenter