1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Need a Teacher Planner!

Discussion in 'Secondary' started by Bonnie23, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Bonnie23

Bonnie23 Occasional commenter

Hi,

I'm a bit of a stationery nerd. I'm after a new teacher planner but I'm sick of carrying multiple books around one for notes, one for planning, etc etc. I'm looking for somewhere that has everything.

I teach Design and Technology and similar to other subjects I know how important it is to have an overall view of the week - especially for planning resources and materials therefore this is a must.

Below is a link to a planner I really like. It has student information, notes between the months, a two page to a week view but I'm not willing to pay £42 for it! (£17 alone for shipping!)

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/386771906/2016-2017-teacher-planner-2016-2017?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=teacher planner 2016-2017&ref=sr_gallery_1

Does anyone have any sugggestions? I've had a look at some on etsy which you download and print out. I'm willing to look into custom planners as well. I do want something that has a two page to a week view as I hate the page per day planners I end up abandoning them.

Just for further information - I have a 6 lesson day.

Thanks in advance!

2. FrankWolley

FrankWolley Star commenter

When I was working all the schools I worked in supplied Teachers' Planners to those staff who wanted them...

SLouise91 likes this.
  3. caterpillartobutterfly

caterpillartobutterfly Star commenter

SLouise91 likes this.
  4. Bonnie23

Bonnie23 Occasional commenter

Thanks to you both. I really like those planners but unfortunately they don't offer a week to two pages view which is what I'm really after.

My school provide planners but they're only a page per day which is what I want to avoid.

5. minnie me

minnie me Star commenter

I used to fill in the planning after I had taught the lesson so it didn't matter how it was formatted !

6. MathsMum5

MathsMum5 New commenter

www.uniqueplanners.co.uk

Have a look at this - you can decide on your own design and even add photos if that's your thing!

SLouise91 likes this.
  7. rmr09

rmr09 New commenter

I like pirongs ones as they come in bright colours so I don't lose them!

SLouise91 likes this.