1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Need a supplier for mini whiteboards

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by brookes, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Hi, I'm after some of the thin, drywipe, mini whiteboards which come printed with x-y axis on. The rather shabby set we currently have have one, positive quadrant on one side and all four on the reverse. I've just spent some time searching and have had no luck whatsoever so at the moment I'd be grateful for any version!

2. Hi, I'm after some of the thin, drywipe, mini whiteboards which come printed with x-y axis on. The rather shabby set we currently have have one, positive quadrant on one side and all four on the reverse. I've just spent some time searching and have had no luck whatsoever so at the moment I'd be grateful for any version!

3. frustum

frustum Lead commenter

If all else fails, print onto card, and laminate. It's a good idea to slice a few mm off the edges before laminating as this means the card is more securely wihin the pocket.