1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Nearly 900 SLT posts advertised this week . . .

Discussion in 'Professional development' started by TheoGriff, Mar 15, 2012.

1. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Just heard from someone who attended the SLT seminar last month.
    Before the seminar, a number of applications got him nowhere.
    After the seminar, first application got him shortlisted, he then got through the first round of selection into the final stage - and has e-mailed to say that he got the job.
    His annual salary increase is roughly 200 times the cost of the seminar - pretty good return on the investment!
    Best wishes
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Seminars. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.
    I shall be doing the Moving into Headship or SLT seminar on Saturday 17th March
    www.tesweekendworkshop90.eventbrite.com

2. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

This morning there's been a post from someone else who got a Deputy Headship after the seminar . . . That's two success stories we have heard of in two days.
    Best wishes
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Seminars. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.
    I shall be doing the Moving into Headship or SLT seminar on Saturday 17th March
    www.tesweekendworkshop90.eventbrite.com