1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

ND IT practitioners; unit 17 maths for it practitioners

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by stigger, Nov 21, 2008.

1. Hi everyone, I've just been landed with this today as previous teacher gone and they have taken all resources with them! does anyone have (and be prepared to send me) a scheme of work or assignments or anything useful. Will swap for units on NA applied science - biology, chemistry, physics or environmental if wanted. thanks in advance - this is a real emergency!

2. Hi everyone, I've just been landed with this today as previous teacher gone and they have taken all resources with them! does anyone have (and be prepared to send me) a scheme of work or assignments or anything useful. Will swap for units on NA applied science - biology, chemistry, physics or environmental if wanted. thanks in advance - this is a real emergency!

3. Hi, I've just been placed in the same position as you were regarding the ND IT Maths Unit 17. Did you get any resources i.e. SOW, assignments, classwork. I would be very grateful if you would be willing to pass anything on to me. I deliver a number of other units on this course and would be very willing to swap resources. Thanks in advance.