1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

NCFE V Cert Level 2 Business and Enterprise

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by Craigjohnson, Jun 3, 2014.

1. dog_walker

dog_walker New commenter

2. Arsenalfc

Arsenalfc New commenter

Hi everyone,

I am just about to start teaching VCERT for the first time, please add me to the dropbox. skempdao@sheldonschool.co.uk

Many thanks in advance

Arsenalfc

3. AmyBP1

AmyBP1 New commenter

4. GeorgiaKOU

GeorgiaKOU New commenter

We will likely be stopping the NCFE Level 2 Business and enterprise purely because there is such uncertainty as to what will be accredited in the 2020 exams. Thus i do not want to start students on the certificate qualification as surely all their work will become void if the "technical qualification" is accepted.

Does anyone recommend any of the other courses of this style? We like to offer the GCSE and a coursework style course for the weaker students.

5. robsonbusiness

robsonbusiness New commenter

I am going to be introducing the NCFE Business and enterprise course in september - still waiting to find out if the new course will be approved. I am based in Hertfordshire and I would to work with someone to set this up or share resources with.
    robsonbusiness@yahoo.co.uk

6. kahmedbsbh

kahmedbsbh New commenter

I am joining a school soon and they are offering VCERT, Can you please add me to the dropbox and I am happy to contribute too. Thank you.

7. mrmulla_cs

mrmulla_cs New commenter

Hello everyone,

Just a quick question. Has anyone who requested to be added to the group actually been added on to one? (The posts are a few years old)

If not, shall we create a new one?

8. sbenzid

sbenzid New commenter

Hi all,

Looking to teach NCFE Level 2 Business and Enterprise for the coming year, can you please add me to the dropbox? Happy to add resources.

sahib_benzid@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

9. Pudsley

Pudsley New commenter

hi

just started working at a pru. I am a maths teacher not business but have been timetabled to teacher vcert level 1 Business and Enterprise 603/0835/7. It's new to the centre and I can't find any resources. Would be grateful for any help

s.skeggs@stevenage-esc.herts.sch.uk

10. m4z3lizc1a

m4z3lizc1a New commenter

I'm new to the NCFE Business and Enterprise and would be really grateful for the add to the Dropbox group my email is [This comment/section has been removed for breaching our Community Guidelines/Terms and conditions]
    Many thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2018
  11. zoewatkins85

zoewatkins85 New commenter

I've not been added - if you know how to set one up that would be amazing. I have to teach the whole course in a year and cannot see how we are going to get through it after reading some of the comments about the external assessment.

12. Mari7

Mari7 New commenter

I am about to start a new teaching job in a school offering VCERT, Can you please add me to the dropbox? I am happy to contribute anything I develop. Thank you.

13. Mari7

Mari7 New commenter

14. LAMPARD8

LAMPARD8 New commenter

Could I please be added to the Dropbox? My email is tc8l@aol. com

15. Jame5anders0n

Jame5anders0n New commenter

HI,

Please can i be added to the VCERT Dropbox also, would be greatly appreciated.

16. m_reid1

m_reid1 New commenter

17. damianmc

damianmc New commenter

Hi guys

Just picked up teaching VCert after Christmas.... can I be added to the dropbox please....

mckeown2908@gmail.com

18. Hi,
    Only just seen this group please can I be added to the dropbox please
    voss883@googlemail.com
    Thank you :)

19. cillianmacsweeney23

cillianmacsweeney23 New commenter

Hi,
    Currently preparing my students for tasks 2-6. Has anybody any suggestions how best to divide up the tasks over the 4 hour exam time?
    Thank you,
    Cillian

20. toddy75

toddy75 New commenter

Hi everyone

Firstly can I be added to the group Dropbox please? Toddy75@hotmail.com

Any one have any advice or links to exemplar for the Unit 2 marketing? We have our results and our brightest only got passes the same as our weakest. Any exemplar of what a merit looks like? Or a distinction. We have interpreted the Mark scheme and advice as per normal, students write what we thought were outstanding answers as revision. They were ready and we expected so much more.
    Any help would be fantastic

Thank you