1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

NC Levels for KS3

Discussion in 'Geography' started by apricey123, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Hi, first time on these forums!
    Have just started my first teaching post as a secondary level Geographer, I was just wondering if anybody had access to, or could point me in the direction of a good example of NC levels in pupil speak that would be suited to going up on the walls of my classroom.
    I am aware that I could go through the NC and translate into student speak, but anything to save time and I'm there!
    Thanks.

2. Hi, first time on these forums!
    Have just started my first teaching post as a secondary level Geographer, I was just wondering if anybody had access to, or could point me in the direction of a good example of NC levels in pupil speak that would be suited to going up on the walls of my classroom.
    I am aware that I could go through the NC and translate into student speak, but anything to save time and I'm there!
    Thanks.

3. Lovely! Not sure why I didn't stumble across these as i did perform a quick search of the resources!
    I shall pinch parts of these and stick them up on my wall!
    Many Thanks! [​IMG]

4. Ilovetravel

Ilovetravel New commenter

Hi Jane
    these are just what I was looking for. I hope you don't mind me asking a further question. I'm teaching 'energy' and students are doing a TASC type investiagtion on which is the best type of energy ( they come up with the crieteria), which strand do you think would be the most appropriate to use for assessment in this area?
    Thanks
    P.S are you in the eastern region by chance? [​IMG]

5. I'll PM you.