1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Naughty dogs (and occasionally cats)

Discussion in 'Personal' started by anon2980, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Ha ha. Beat me to it, manashee. :)

2. kittylion

kittylion Senior commenter

Howling with laugher here [​IMG]
    (I'll get me coat) [​IMG]

3. giraffe

giraffe New commenter

Bad dogs!
    [​IMG]

4. giraffe

giraffe New commenter

5. lurk_much

lurk_much Occasional commenter

It shames the owners more. The eating of used knickers horrifies me. Do people really leave dirty underwear kicking around on their floor?

This site should be banned for the cross validation of slovenly habits!

6. I wish I'd seen those before I got my dog - I always thought either he was really weird or I had done something badly wrong bringing him up.

7. kittylion

I expect the pesky pooches purloin them from the laundry basket [​IMG]

8. My dog ate our wicker laundry basket...

9. kittylion

Can anyone remember Barbara Woodhouse? I once sent off for her book "Training dogs the Woodhouse way" and when it came through the letter box the dog chewed it before I could read it. I had to send for a replacement [​IMG]

10. Signs of shame that I could hang round my dog's neck:
    'I ate a cat turd off the front lawn'
    'I rolled on a dead dolphin and still stank after umpteen baths'
    'I also rolled on a dead salmon on the beach - that was a doozy!'
    'I shredded the post (there was something called a cheque in there - mum was a bit cross about that...)'
    'I destroyed my wicker dog basket'
    'I burp loudly and proudly after almost every meal'
    'I am the queen of the SBD and love to let one go and watch the horror unfold on my humans' faces as the stench hits them'
    Other than that, she's lovely. :)

11. Me, me!!
    I used to love her programmes.

12. Ha ha Kitty.....[​IMG]
    The dog sensed something.....

13. "I stole a 2kg bag of flour when they were unloading the shopping. By the time they noticed, I'd eaten half of it and made the rest into a nice sticky paste that I smeared all over the carpet."

14. Argh! :-(

15. bombaysapphire

bombaysapphire Star commenter

I enjoyed most of them. I didn't like the one where they called the dog a douche for having diarrhea when it had been living rough for two weeks - shame on those owners.
    I am going to put my dog's picture on next time he rolls in fox poo - there is no need for that!

16. My nan's old dog (who went up to doggy heaven 15 years ago) once ate my cousin's used nappy. My auntie had changed my cousin at my nan's house, wrapped up the nappy in a bag and put it in the bin. The dog then retrieved it and they found him with his nose deep in the soiled nappy happily tucking into the faeces that were in there. Disgusting story but one that is still often told at family gatherings!

17. That was the day I bought a Vax! Wonderful machines.