1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Naughty bus ideas

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by debmac1, Oct 11, 2009.

1. Hi all,
    We are looking at the naughty bus story for the next fortnight as a way of inspiring and motivating the boys. We already have some ideas-story map,role play,model making of the town, small world play creating toytown stories, counting and add and sub based around a bus. we would be grateful for any more fun ideas especially creative play and writing.
    Thanks

2. Hi,
    I went to a fantastic drama training workshop about this book and my class loved it. I was given a whole booklet on drama based ideas which I followed, and yes, it really engaged the boys in my class. I will try to get hold of the author of the booklet to ask her if it is okay if I can pass it on. If not, then I will give you ideas. First thing though, get yourself a toy bus. I also made a bus from a box that I wore on my head. All will be revealed if I can send you the notes!

3. Hi, The author has agreed that I can put her planning on here. I cannot scan them easily though, so I have asked her to email me a copy and then I will share.

4. I have uploaded drama resources for The Naughty Bus book. Hope they are useful to someone!

5. lovely ideas!
    Thanks a mil