1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

NATRE conference

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by Helena Handbasket, May 4, 2011.

1. Helena Handbasket

Helena Handbasket New commenter

Just wondering if anybody is going to this at the weekend?

2. Helena Handbasket

Just wondering if anybody is going to this at the weekend?

3. See you there!

4. Helena Handbasket

Did everybody enjoy the conference? I thought it was excellent. I feel absolutely exhausted now but I am so excited to start using some new resources and ideas this term. Got some great info and advice from Lat too.

Also, how amazing was the food this weekend? Even the sandwiches and chips today were delicious.
    I hope they do this again next year!

5. Helena Handbasket

Oh and because I didn't get enough RE this weekend I'm now watching the BBC 4 series on the history of Christianity. No wonder people call me a geek!

6. Rather nice chocolate brownies too!

7. durgamata

durgamata Occasional commenter

not a geek at all, just a discerning and aware individual.

Can you give details of the programme. I may be able to get it on my computer and perhaps even save it as a great resource.

incidentally does anyone know how you can share videos and programmes as I can't find a way to upload them.

8. durgamata

Will anyone be writing up some of the things that you learned and did. I wish I could have come.

9. Helena Handbasket

The series has been on for 3 weeks so far. It is BBC4 and is called The History of Christianity. This week was all about the Orthodox Church. I would imagine it is on Iplayer or it will be once the series has finished at least. It is on at 8pm on a Sunday.

10. durgamata

great, thanks!

11. You can buy the dvd for less than £11 from amazon - worth every penny, it is so comprehensive.

12. Bought! Loved it when it was on the first time around

Also, Seven Ages of Britain