1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

NATRE competition, Spirited Art

Discussion in 'Art and design' started by durgamata, Feb 21, 2011.

1. durgamata

durgamata Occasional commenter

The NATRE competition for this year is a great cross curricular opportunity - linking RE and Art.

The topics are really inspiring and very broad, including all the religions and atheist world views too. Have a look at the resource I have uploaded onto My Resources and go to the website for more details -

http://www.natre.org.uk/spiritedarts/pdf/sa2011.pdf

2. durgamata

durgamata Occasional commenter

I just noticed that Lat (of REToday) has included a Power Point about this great competition so I've uploaded it too. I find the My Resources system irritating in some ways as it lacks flexibility. There is no 'Competition' category so I listed the information file under Games and Quizzes' Then there is no Power Point section so I put it up as Posters and White-Board resources. I hope you have no problem finding it.

There are pictures of previous entries for the competition which has been running for 7 years. Really beautiful and inspiring.