1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Nativity

Discussion in 'Personal' started by luvinit, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Just watched this on BBC 2 and ended up in tears, thought I was just being soppy til hubby grabbed the tissues from me...but I have decided that there HAS to be a death slide in next years Christmas production at school!

2. v12

v12

A brilliant film - very good music at end - a shame it doesn't appear to be available for schools to use.
    Sparkle and Shine is my fave.

3. CarrieV

CarrieV Lead commenter

Lovely film!
    I spent most of the first half looking at the walls of the classroom thinking "I've got that up...and that....and that! "

4. ROSIEGIRL

ROSIEGIRL Senior commenter

I've seen bits of it - saw the middle last year and the end a couple of weeks ago. Looking forward to the start!
    Couldn't watch tonight so will i-player it for boxing day!

5. I started to watch it with my partner. I annoyed him by repeatedly saying 'Well, that doesn't happen in a real primary school' (So much so that he left the room!) I continued to watch it and got hooked within about 10 minutes! I must admit I shed a few tears too!

6. I loved it, my non-teaching partner HATED it - Partly for the same reasons as above lol

7. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

We saw the trailer for it (was it yesterday) and burst out laughing - Mr K watched it last year while I pottered on Tes (in the living room) and at one point just sensed a wee bit of noise and movement from the sofa; dear me, he was blubbering like a baby and trying to be very quiet about it . . .I'm sure he had a snot bubble growing out of his nose

8. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

I watched this....and loved it.
    I was laughing, wincing and finally giving a not-very-quiet sob!

9. Thank you for the link. I thought 'Bob' was fabulous!

10. doomzebra

doomzebra Occasional commenter

I want my school to put on "Herod!" next year

11. v12

v12

[​IMG]

12. v12

v12

I wanted to do 'Jerry Springer, The Opera'.