1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

National Diploma Animal Care- Immunity- Ideas or resources

Discussion in 'Science' started by annettewren, Jan 12, 2009.

1. I teach the National Diploma in Animal care and was wondering if anyone had any resources or ideas to best teach immunity, it invovles B-cell and T-cell. Any ideas would be gratefully recieved.

2. I teach the National Diploma in Animal care and was wondering if anyone had any resources or ideas to best teach immunity, it invovles B-cell and T-cell. Any ideas would be gratefully recieved.

3. Hi
    There is a document by NIH with general concepts about the immune system, visit

www.niaid.nih.gov/publications/immune/the_immune_system.pdf

Or visit the British Society of immunology site, Resources Careers and Education and look up Natures 'self defence'
    Hope this is of some help.

4. Hi,
    i was just going through the forums on tes ans i am hoping that you may be able to help me.
    we are due to start teaching the BTEC Level 2 animal care from September and was wondering if you could supply me with any information on resources that you may have along with information on txt books. i have searched the edexcel website but have not found anything.

many thanks