1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

NASUWT diaries. Anyone else not got theirs?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by blazer, Sep 28, 2018.

1. blazer

blazer Star commenter

End of Sept and the usual NASUWT diary has not arrived. Magazines still get through though.

2. bajan

bajan Occasional commenter

NASUWT diaries are no longer being issued.

3. kittylion

kittylion Senior commenter

Yes I was gutted to hear this too. Apparently people prefer to use electronic devices now - except for me. I had to actually buy one!

4. hs9981

hs9981 Lead commenter

NASUWT has ‘bulk bought’ 2 tonnes of prawns with the savings.

They are estimated to last 7 weeks at their current prawn sandwich consumption rate.

5. blazer

blazer Star commenter

Mrs B will be disappointed, she used mine to organise our entire lives!

6. colpee

colpee Star commenter

I don’t have an NASUWT diary, but I do have quite a nice one. It is about the same size as an average pocket diary, but it has a repeat appointment function, plenty of room for notes, it is easy to search, it shakes to remind me of stuff, has a torch, map, compass, clock, weather forecast, camera, video, dictaphone, contacts list, dictionary and a whole number of scientific references. Mail magically appears in it and, best of all, I can use it to see and speak directly with other people! :D

7. kittylion

kittylion Senior commenter

I have one of these too @colpee - unfortunately I am not allowed to take it into the classroom. :(