1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

narrow sticky back plastic rolls?

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by littlejenz40, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Hi, a couple of years ago i worked in a school that had rolls of sticky back plastic that were only about 10cm wide. They were really handy for labels and small things. Does anybody know where I can get my own roll from? I have tried google with no luck. Any help greatly appreciated.

2. Hi, a couple of years ago i worked in a school that had rolls of sticky back plastic that were only about 10cm wide. They were really handy for labels and small things. Does anybody know where I can get my own roll from? I have tried google with no luck. Any help greatly appreciated.

3. lizgaskell

lizgaskell New commenter

Hi there
    This thread caught my eye because last week I bought 16 rolls of 1.5 x 1 metere (I think) to get my new year 7s to cover their books. They were only 30p a roll and I am going to cut them up.
    Perhaps you could do this- a bit fiddly but cheap.
    liz

4. choralsongster

choralsongster New commenter

Have you tried Wilkinsons - my local shop has small(ish) rolls of sticky back plastic

5. thank you very much for your quick responses. I did look on the wilkinsons website but i might be better off going in and having a look myself. I wanted it to stick measuring tape onto tables as a counting aid and thought a thinner but longer roll would have been easier than cutting a big roll into squares, but will definately premake some smaller squares for other uses thanks!

6. Msz

Msz Established commenter

7. thank you for this that would be perfect!