1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Name of company to send students on exchanges and/or work experience

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by Blanca1, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Blanca1

Blanca1 New commenter

Could somebody recommend a company that sends students on exchanges? My classes are 16 to 19 years old, mixed, and they would be travelling to Spain or South America.
    Could you also recommend a company that sends students on work experience to Spain?
    I prefer word of mouth than an internet search which has beared not much fruit.
    Many thanks, Blanca.

2. Blanca1

Blanca1 New commenter

Could somebody recommend a company that sends students on exchanges? My classes are 16 to 19 years old, mixed, and they would be travelling to Spain or South America.
    Could you also recommend a company that sends students on work experience to Spain?
    I prefer word of mouth than an internet search which has beared not much fruit.
    Many thanks, Blanca.

3. noemie

noemie Occasional commenter

Halsbury, although they're quite expensive (about 500 quid for a week in France, they do all the major European countries.)