1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Name for weekly storytime with parents

Discussion in 'English' started by sarah_durnford, Feb 8, 2012.

1. I am starting a parent reading initiative in my year 1 class where I will invite all parents in every Friday to listen to a whole class story at the end of the school day.My team leader has requested an interesting name for this and I am struggling!We already have 'friendly fridays' in school but any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

2. I am starting a parent reading initiative in my year 1 class where I will invite all parents in every Friday to listen to a whole class story at the end of the school day.My team leader has requested an interesting name for this and I am struggling!We already have 'friendly fridays' in school but any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

3. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

Listen with Mother! [​IMG]
    Story Share
    Reading Together Time

4. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

The Big Read
    Rhyme Time

5. Listen with mother jumped into my head too!thanks for the ideas,now just to decide which one to use!

6. millicent_bystander

millicent_bystander New commenter

PAIR - Parents Are Into Reading ...[​IMG]