1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

NAACE SRF - 'ICT Strategy' for Primary School

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by AstroTaff, May 3, 2012.

1. AstroTaff

AstroTaff New commenter

Hi.

In the NAACE ICT SRF they refer to the schools 'ICT Strategy' which should 'realise the school's Vision for ICT'. I though my strategy was already outlined in my subject action plan and vision statement. Is this the case? If not, has anyone got an 'ICT Strategy' or template or any kind of guidance that i could use to write my own?

Many Thanks

2. AstroTaff

AstroTaff New commenter

Hi.

In the NAACE ICT SRF they refer to the schools 'ICT Strategy' which should 'realise the school's Vision for ICT'. I though my strategy was already outlined in my subject action plan and vision statement. Is this the case? If not, has anyone got an 'ICT Strategy' or template or any kind of guidance that i could use to write my own?

Many Thanks

3. Think of it as an ICT Improvement Plan using a similar format to that used for the whole school improvement plan. It needs to cover a 3 year period and should have activities (targets), tasks, success criteri, completion date for each target, who monitors progress and completion, resources (staff and costs) would be the main aspects to consider. Basically its a route map to get you to the desired end point as defined by the vision.