1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Na Klar 1 - sneaky request, please help!!

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by noodles29, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Because I am rather stupid I've left my copy of Na Klar 1 in school and as a trainee don't yet have the capacity to walk into the classroom on Monday and teach a lesson including listenings without seeing the page!

If you have the book and access to a scanner or good camera and could email me the double page spread of page 44-45 (I think- it's numbers to 100 and house numbers etc) it would be very very much appreciated! Not sure about legality etc but morally you could count it as your good deed for the day!

noodles29@hotmail.co.uk - thank you if you can help!!

2. Charlington

Charlington New commenter

This might help / might not ...

Na Klar is Nelson Thornes, and I know their GCSE text books are available online if the school subscribes to Kerboodle. Also, I used to use Google Books for Métro and Listos as the books were pretty much completely scanned in and available online ... That might be worth a shot!

This is the Listos one so you can see what I mean http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=wGUY3MuuA-0C&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false