1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

'Mythbusters' programme on the Moon landing 'hoax'

Discussion in 'Science' started by MarkJH, Mar 8, 2011.

1. MarkJH

MarkJH New commenter

I am a History teacher currently teaching a Year 9 group about the Space Race. I would like to get hold of the 'Mythbusters' TV programme where they address some of the claims made by the 'they-didn't-land-on-the moon' conspiracy theorists. Unfortunately it is apparently not one of the episodes available on DVD in this country and it is not on the 'Clickview' online catalogue of TV programmes to which our school subscribes. Does anyone happen to have a copy? I know that it is available on certain 'torrent' sites and some clips are on Youtube.

2. MarkJH

MarkJH New commenter

I am a History teacher currently teaching a Year 9 group about the Space Race. I would like to get hold of the 'Mythbusters' TV programme where they address some of the claims made by the 'they-didn't-land-on-the moon' conspiracy theorists. Unfortunately it is apparently not one of the episodes available on DVD in this country and it is not on the 'Clickview' online catalogue of TV programmes to which our school subscribes. Does anyone happen to have a copy? I know that it is available on certain 'torrent' sites and some clips are on Youtube.

3. lunarita

lunarita Established commenter

4. MarkJH

MarkJH New commenter

Thanks. I am not sure that our ICT people will be able to use this site. What is its legal position with regard to copyright? That is why I cannot use one of the 'torrent' sites that have lots of TV programmes on them, to which I refer in my original post.