1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Myjobscotland - can anyone help?

Discussion in 'Scotland - education news' started by Julski, May 18, 2011.

1. Evening all,
    I am trying to fill out an application on Myjobscotland for only the 2nd time and when I look at the qualifications part they are all jumbled up and not in the order I entered them in..... I entered them as standard grades, then highers, CSYS, degree, PGCE but they're all totally random...
    Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Many thanks,

Julie

2. Evening all,
    I am trying to fill out an application on Myjobscotland for only the 2nd time and when I look at the qualifications part they are all jumbled up and not in the order I entered them in..... I entered them as standard grades, then highers, CSYS, degree, PGCE but they're all totally random...
    Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Many thanks,

Julie

3. I don't think you can, to be honest.

I've stopped worrying about it - usually am too grateful to have got through a whole application and got it submitted without the site crashing tbh!

4. Ah, so it's not just mine then?!?! If it does that to everyone's then I suppose I'll just have to leave it, but it looks so daft!
    Thanks nordanses,

Julie

5. Ah, I will give it a go when I've finished and hope mine works out too - thanks for that!
    Julie

6. Julie,

Think it'll put the subjects into alphabetical order too!! That annoyed me as it made my best results last in the list and I wanted to put them first to look good!!! LOL

Oz
    x