1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Mychalkface closure

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by mychalkface, Sep 7, 2020.

1. mychalkface

mychalkface New commenter

Hi there - Sorry to have to send this to everyone, but I have to warn any customers with credit still outstanding in their account to use it up before October 15th 2020. This is because the Mychalkface website is closing on that date and afterwards customers will not be able to access it or any downloads still owing.

I'm really sad that I have to do this, but unfortunately Mychalkface is now not covering the costs of running the website and I cannot afford to continue. I have really enjoyed my 12 years designing all the resources and being in touch with the education community, but circumstances, and requirements, have changed.

I may have to issue more warnings as time goes on before October 15th in the hope that I can reach all customers still holding credit, and I am sorry if this annoys people for whom it is not a concern - my sincere apologies to all.

Until then the website will run as usual. Please take this opportunity to download any of the resources that you may require -

Apologies again
    Kind Regards Jo

2. bajan

bajan Occasional commenter

Thank you for the warning.

3. lizdot

lizdot New commenter

I'd just like to say a huge thank you for your amazing resources. They are so much better than anything else out there.
    Wishing you luck for the future Jo.