1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

My Sales (?)

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by kibishipaul, Aug 3, 2016.

Tags:
  1. kibishipaul

kibishipaul New commenter

Hi all,

Just noticed a new section called 'My Sales'. Couldn't find anything about it in the forum so decided to give it a try out anyway and see what happens. I now have a 10% off sale scheduled for Aug 4th-5th London time. All very exciting but I have no idea how this will be promoted (if at all) on TES. I'm not really expecting to make many sales from this, but I would be interested to see if anybody sees notice of the sale on the TES site apart from this post and the one I intend putting on Facebook.

kibishipaul

mathsmutt likes this.
  2. wilkieway

wilkieway New commenter

The icon magically appeared on my dashboard during the morning (probably overnight in UK). I haven't tried it yet but *** have a sales facility so I am glad to see the option here too.

mathsmutt likes this.
  3. kibishipaul

Just had contact with a TES staffer called Gabriel Cebrian on Facebook. Apparently it was released a couple of hours ago with more info to come later. Be interesting to see how this works out and happy to see things like this popping up more regularly.

mathsmutt likes this.
  4. mathsmutt

mathsmutt Star commenter

Thanks for raising this @kibishipaul ,
    I don't see the option yet, but will try it when it does appear.

5. kibishipaul

It should be in your dashboard. There will be a new link 'My Sales Beta'

mathsmutt likes this.
  6. mathsmutt

mathsmutt Star commenter