1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

My rubbish citroen C3

Discussion in 'Personal' started by polly2, Jun 29, 2011.

1. polly2

polly2 New commenter

http://community.tes.co.uk/forums/t/484897.aspx?PageIndex=3
    Has broke down again! This time it is the engine!!!!! Anywhoo by the goodness of the spirits above I managed to get it looking "ok" and I saw a deal for a car which I could afford today. They car is a vauxhall corsa. My first car was a corsa and was fabulous (should never have got rid) and my parents have had loads of excellent vauxhall cars. Long story short, I went, I saw, I bartered (sp?) and I get rid of **** car on Thurs! The guy couldn't quite believe it when he asked me:
    3 or 5 doors? My reply "Don't care!"
    Any features? "Don't care"
    Colour? "Don't care."
    I really don't! It comes with a lifetime guarentee so as long as it works, I really couldn't care less!!!
    Please forgive spelling errors. Just finished school work for the evening but can't unwind. However I am so tired I can't see!! Go figure!!

2. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

Ooh thats good! [​IMG] So what colour have you got then? Any nice extras? x

3. jacob

jacob Lead commenter

Yes. "Vauxhall cars now come with a guarantee that could last a lifetime" in a John Hurt voice.
    Except it isn't.

4. blazer

blazer Star commenter

The small print says only for the first driver so you have to keep the car for your lifetime! Now if I was 21 that would be a bargain!

5. No cos it's Bill Nighy.

6. magic surf bus

magic surf bus Star commenter

Given the way you see some young lads driving Corsas that could be as little as a few months ;-)

7. polly2

polly2 New commenter

Well as long as it is guarenteed whilst I own it then that'll do!!

8. polly2

polly2 New commenter

Red. I went for the basic model so doubt it will have any brilliant features. As long as it moves, I don't care.