1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

My Resources - two new items

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by durgamata, Feb 27, 2011.

1. durgamata

durgamata Occasional commenter

Hi guys, two new additions to My Resources today. Both in response to an email Lat (Editor of REToday) has sent. First is an addition to the info on the English Bacc/RE campaign which I have added to the files already on that topic. The second I am delighted with as I only had a scan from the REToday magazine. This is an article that was published in 2009 reporting on a great Assembly which can be adapted to 'honour' any festival..

Interfaith Eid Assembly article from REToday 2009

Last updated 27 February 2011, created 27 February 2011, viewed 0

This is from an article which the REToday featured in 2009. It is an outline of an assembly I organised when teaching in a small private school which had students and staff from many different religious communities. It was a very moving and successful assembly. I will add some other info relating to the event soon. This 'basic pattern' could be adapted for any festival - and I'm happy to work with any school interested in doing this as it really did make a positive difference. Contact me if interested in such a project - info@bluelotus.co see www.bluelotus.co

2. durgamata

durgamata Occasional commenter

Hi guys, two new additions to My Resources today. Both in response to an email Lat (Editor of REToday) has sent. First is an addition to the info on the English Bacc/RE campaign which I have added to the files already on that topic. The second I am delighted with as I only had a scan from the REToday magazine. This is an article that was published in 2009 reporting on a great Assembly which can be adapted to 'honour' any festival..

Interfaith Eid Assembly article from REToday 2009

Last updated 27 February 2011, created 27 February 2011, viewed 0

This is from an article which the REToday featured in 2009. It is an outline of an assembly I organised when teaching in a small private school which had students and staff from many different religious communities. It was a very moving and successful assembly. I will add some other info relating to the event soon. This 'basic pattern' could be adapted for any festival - and I'm happy to work with any school interested in doing this as it really did make a positive difference. Contact me if interested in such a project - info@bluelotus.co see www.bluelotus.co