1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

My Resources page took me into another author's account

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by CurriculumForAutism, Jul 26, 2016.

1. CurriculumForAutism

CurriculumForAutism Occasional commenter

Has this happened to anyone else? When I was uploading a new resource this evening, when I clicked Premium Resources on My Resources page it took me to another author's resources page, but it still had my balance. I immediately closed the tab, so I don't know whose Resources page I was in. I opened a new tab, tried again and this time it took me straight to my store.
    This is clearly worrying, so I will email the resources department & make them aware of this.

2. Skillsheets

Skillsheets Occasional commenter

Yes, it's happened to me several times and I've told them about it. They ask for screenshots which it isn't always convenient to do.

CurriculumForAutism likes this.
  3. mrajlong

mrajlong Senior commenter

Yep. Several times. Wonder if I could have downloaded their resources or even worse - deleted them! Slightly concerning!

CurriculumForAutism likes this.
  4. CurriculumForAutism

CurriculumForAutism Occasional commenter

I got a reply to my email to say they were aware of the problem & engineers were working on it. They said my account was still secure. The email also asked me which browser I was using at the time (it was Google Chrome)
    If it's happened several times to different sellers, why they haven't notified us of this fault & scheduled some overnight maintenance?