1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

My new class are.......

Discussion in 'Primary' started by iamagoodgirl, Sep 10, 2011.

1. My new class, Year 3, have been delightful this week. Very mixed ability wise with children at Level 1C to 2A which makes using Y|ear 3 plans a challenge but apart from one, all very well behaved, quiet, polite and keen to please. Can't wait til Monday. For the first time in many years, was not exhausted.
    Anyone else with a nice class ?

2. My new class, Year 3, have been delightful this week. Very mixed ability wise with children at Level 1C to 2A which makes using Y|ear 3 plans a challenge but apart from one, all very well behaved, quiet, polite and keen to please. Can't wait til Monday. For the first time in many years, was not exhausted.
    Anyone else with a nice class ?

3. My class are absolutely lovely.
    Just a shame I can't appreciate it because of all the paperwork and immense **** being thrown at us from SMT.

4. tammyround

tammyround New commenter

My new class are ... my old class!
    I have moved up with them and this week has been great for consolidating old routines and picking up on the little things really early. Whilst they are a challenging group, it's just lovely to have them again. I know them really well and it makes planning a lot easier (though also more involving because you know how some characters will react to it so you find yourself planning for 4 or 5 different groups of needs, rather than the old HA, MA and LA!)
    Though I am totally loving being able to get stuck in!