1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

My Job Scotland

Discussion in 'Scotland - education news' started by Imsdal, Nov 27, 2011.

1. If you're at Chartered Teacher level you probably have a whole list of courses you could put down. I put Food Hygiene Certificate, TEACCH and an Science and Technology Outdoors for Early Years. I did wonder if I should put down other bits of training I've had or not. Don't know if schools even look at it.

2. justlookin

justlookin New commenter

Thank You. I've not used myjobscotland before. Do you know how are you contacted about the application? Do they use the myjob account or contact you by snail mail?

3. Both :)

4. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

Or neither [​IMG]

5. All contact I've had so far has been by email through myjobscotland. If the subject line is "Confidential" then it's a rejection. You don't usually hear if you've got a rejection though. I was told by one school (at interview) that if I was successful then they would email and follow up by phone. I didn't get the job and got the "Confidential" email. I've yet to hear back from the interview I had on Monday though and I have two next week.

6. justlookin

justlookin New commenter

Thanks! And good luck. X