1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

My i pod won't sync

Discussion in 'Personal' started by lagerlover, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Hi
    Any i pod owners out there know how to get an i pod to sync? I tunes won't recognise itand when I open my computer tp loo0k for the drive the i pod isn't even showing up on it. It's as if it isn't registering with the computer at all. Has anyone else had this problem with their i pod?

2. Hi
    Any i pod owners out there know how to get an i pod to sync? I tunes won't recognise itand when I open my computer tp loo0k for the drive the i pod isn't even showing up on it. It's as if it isn't registering with the computer at all. Has anyone else had this problem with their i pod?

3. Try it in all your different USB ports - mine used to do this because it favoured a specific one :S
    I hate the bl00dy things, they have so much wrong with them its incredible. Mine once syncd itself and errored half way through - resulting in everything being wiped off it - then refused to sync again to get it all back on.

4. harsh-but-fair

harsh-but-fair Lead commenter

Problems with i-pods and i-tunes? Surely not!!

5. If all else fails put sharepod on the pod and organise your music through that.
    When my old iPod started doing that it was the first throws of its death.
    Do try different ports though, that can be a simple fix!