1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Teacher Q&A will be closing soon.

If you have any information that you would like to keep or refer to in the future please can you copy and paste the information to a format suitable for you to save or take screen shots of the questions and responses you are interested in.

Don’t forget you can still use the rest of the forums on theTes Community to post questions and get the advice, help and support you require from your peers for all your teaching needs.

Dismiss Notice

My husband

Discussion in 'Personal' started by NellyFUF, Jun 18, 2011.

1. NellyFUF

NellyFUF Lead commenter

- has killed my chickens

2. NellyFUF

NellyFUF Lead commenter

- has killed my chickens

3. anon468

anon468 New commenter

Oh my God! How???

4. NellyFUF

NellyFUF Lead commenter

Let them wander amongst foxgloves

5. ShowerGel

ShowerGel Established commenter

So did they eat them and then die?

6. NellyFUF

NellyFUF Lead commenter

I dunno but they is dead.

7. But how did he let them walk amongst whatever? Where were you?
    *confused*
    I thought he had hacked their heads off or summat.

8. anon468

anon468 New commenter

Oh that's dreadful. [​IMG]
    Are you okay, Nelly?

9. I am sorry, Nelly.

10. NellyFUF

NellyFUF Lead commenter

I was weeding my allotment.

11. anon468

anon468 New commenter

Are you very cross with him?

12. NellyFUF

NellyFUF Lead commenter

No.
    I am cross that he let our first cat die because he turned off the gas fire and what not and the vet had told us to keep the poorly cat warm.
    Otherwise I have just got used to it.

13. anon468

anon468 New commenter

My dad wouldn't let me keep my hamster in my room, because of the noise his wheel made at night. He made me put his cage in the porch.The poor little soul went into hibernation because of the cold (it was winter) and he never woke up.
    I was furious with him for ages. I still get upset about it.

14. NellyFUF

NellyFUF Lead commenter

I am furckin pisseed off with said husband for letting neighbours pinch 2 foot of our garden- old news - but this latest is just so much, well, fuel for the fire.
    you know
    don't let the ****** chickens out where there are loads of foxgloves and or little fox cubs out to play
    you know common sense and all that
    How many times do I have to be right to be right about things in general
    Like, er the radiator in the car needs filling a lot, lets go the France and see if we can get there on red lights. Oh no, dear me, we can't. Oh dear.
    On most occasions for most things, I am just furcking right.
    Full stop.
    he may be a banker with a big brain but for effs sake just get some common sense

15. magic surf bus

magic surf bus Star commenter

Can you fully account for his movements just prior to the recession or are his misdemeanours only limited to car parts and chickens?

16. My husband used to put a clothes peg on the wheel so the hamster couldn't make a noise at night !

17. inky

inky Lead commenter

Oh dear, Nelly. It seems that your old man and livestock can't happily co-exist.

18. NellyFUF

NellyFUF Lead commenter

He is personally responsible for the recession, yes.

19. smoothnewt

smoothnewt Star commenter

I feel your pain.
    I hope today isn't too rotten for you.
    [​IMG]

20. Gawd Nelly....he would be confined to the hen house for a while if I were married to him.
    Sometimes you just have to grow-up, behave like an adult, think a bit, stop faffing about and realise there usually are consequences for thoughtless behaviour. It would drive me barmy.
    Sorry for your loss though Nelly. I am sure if I kept chickens they'd all have names and personalities and I would be so sad if they died needlessly.