1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

My cat has been found!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by daydreamer86, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Following on from my other thread, he was handed in to the vets on our estate this morning. He had wandered onto the nearby industrial estate and had become disorientated and unable to find his way back home. Someone who works on the estate had been leaving bowls of food out for him and managed to coax him into a basket to take him to the vets this morning. He is now microchipped!

2. Following on from my other thread, he was handed in to the vets on our estate this morning. He had wandered onto the nearby industrial estate and had become disorientated and unable to find his way back home. Someone who works on the estate had been leaving bowls of food out for him and managed to coax him into a basket to take him to the vets this morning. He is now microchipped!

3. I didn't see the other thread, but that is brilliant news! I'm really glad he's home - it must have been such a worry for you.

4. inky

inky Lead commenter

It's lovely that your cat has been found.

5. lurk_much

lurk_much Occasional commenter

It is good.
    I updated the other thread
    Old threads are always slightly less satisfying without closure

6. Absolutely great news! I love cat story happy endings.
    [​IMG]

7. minnie me

minnie me Lead commenter

I 'heart' my cats loads. So pleased for you !

8. That's wonderful news [​IMG]

9. Super news :)
    Hopefully he/she is none the worse for wear.

10. Great news. Hope he recovers well back at home.[​IMG]

11. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Lead commenter

next time you will have to supply your cat witha cat- nav so he can fnd his way home!

12. Eva_Smith

Eva_Smith Established commenter

I'm so pleased for you! I'm sure you'll give him lots of cuddles and he;ll be right as rain in no time.

13. guinnesspuss

guinnesspuss Star commenter

Glad there's a happy ending.
    (Now where's that cat emoticon when you need it?)

14. lardylady

lardylady Lead commenter

Excellent news!
    I know the heartbreak of a cat who goes missing and doesn't come back. so I feel your joy![​IMG]

15. forestje

forestje New commenter

Am so pleased for you.I know what it is like to walk for hours treking up drives and asking people to check in sheds only to sit down in the garden for a breather to hear a small cry from next door's shed which they said they had checked.She must have fallen asleep.
    I bet he sleeps on your bed tonight!

16. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

WOO HOO [​IMG] I was going to ask you about this . . . . but felt nervous. I am so funking happy for you . . . . .. it must be such a relief!!!!!! It's absolutely horrible when they go missing . . . . . the anxiety . . . . . it's total torment (well it was for me anyway). Oh, the horrendous thoughts that go through your mind.
    Daydreamer, mwah mwah mwah [​IMG]
    Big, huge huggles for ***** cat too [​IMG]

17. magic surf bus

magic surf bus Star commenter

Goldarned pesky critter ;-)

Glad it's back though.

18. Really pleased for you and your cat!

19. Henriettawasp

Henriettawasp New commenter

That's great news! Lucky he was found by the people on the industrial estate - must have been cat-lovers!

20. [​IMG]
    I love an animal happy ending, so pleased for you and your cat[​IMG]