1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Teacher Q&A will be closing soon.

If you have any information that you would like to keep or refer to in the future please can you copy and paste the information to a format suitable for you to save or take screen shots of the questions and responses you are interested in.

Don’t forget you can still use the rest of the forums on theTes Community to post questions and get the advice, help and support you require from your peers for all your teaching needs.

Dismiss Notice

My breasts have left the building.

Discussion in 'Personal' started by dogcat, Apr 12, 2011.

1. dogcat

dogcat New commenter

They are disappearing! I have lost weight and they are just getting smaller and smaller. At my heaviest I was about 12stone and there were a 32E/F at their biggest. The rest of me looked awful at that weight, didn't suit my frame at all. Got down to 9.5 and then back up to 11.5, when I met by bf 2 yrs ago i was 10.5. I wanted to lose a bit more weight and in the past 2 yrs have lost between 1-1.5 stone.
    I am happy (ish) with my weight now, but my chest has vanished. I would like to lose 5lbs but to be honest if it all comes off my chest I'd rather not!!! Am now a 32D, heading towards 32C and it is ****!
    I have push up bras when I need them and am sure I can get a bikini top that will help for summer hol, but when i see myself topless it is horrible, wouldn't mind but I still have big legs! I know my bf likes to see a good pair on a women which doesn't help, but it is mainly how I feel about them. Don't eat like a twig or anything, still like too much food, but have got back into my swimming and I think that may be partly responsible for the disappearance.
    Don't want to be bigger again, but I miss my old boobs!

2. Um. A C cup is still pretty big, you know. From the way you were talking, I though you were struggling to fill an A cup!

3. lilachardy

lilachardy Star commenter

Mine are saggy and empty now too.

I'm still wearing a 38DD though, so I'm trying not to complain.

4. dogcat

dogcat New commenter

A 32 C/D cup is not big at all, because it is a small back. 34 D is an ample size for me, even 32DD I was happy with, but my chest is really not very big at all now.

5. Ah the joys of losing weight, it often goes from the boobs first.

6. annie2010

annie2010 Occasional commenter

Agree- a C cup is shapely.
    As one who barely fills an A cup- worse since having children- I' m a bit envious!

7. I've always wanted smaller boobs. I'm not even that big, either. D cup on a fat day.

8. I thought if you had a smaller back, your boobs seemed bigger. Whereas if you have a broad back, your boobs seem smaller. hey-ho.

9. It's my husband's biggest complaint when I go on a diet - disappearing boobs. As someone kindly reminded me on here a while back - no longer 36D but 36 Long.
    I even tried on a Wonderbra with gel things in yesterday to try and get some volume into the top half but it was really uncomfortable - very narrow back strap that managed to both cut in and lift.
    If only I had some money I would having the whole £8K lift and re-stuff, even if no-one sees them except Mr L (he'd rather have the money) and me.

10. catmother

catmother Star commenter

As a small woman with 34G breasts,I'd kill for a C cup! I hate my comedy breasts.

11. I wish mine would disappear. But then I would probably end up with two flaps attached to my chest. Mmm - such a good look!

12. After the shock I had in lasenza today and the very miserable reality of only being able to buy one bra out of the whole goddam place I would offer you some of my chesticles. I have plenty to spare and they hurt my back!

13. I know how you feel.
    When I lose weight it comes off my head first. My boobs remain huge!
    I look like a pin headed blimp!

14. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

be grateful. most woman complain of the pain and weight if they have big boobs.......besides they are not needed ...your personality is more imnportant..i think
    However , its not suprised they disappear ina diet when they are storage areas of fat.....wish mine disappeared when i dieted.my man boobs stay!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

Bizarrely it's my feet which are disappearing. I put on my favourite sandals earlier and my feet are swimming around in them. Several other pairs of shoes are too big too. Sigh.
    New bras are cheap compared to shoes!

16. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

hahah serendip.thats the first time ive heard that one

17. dogcat

dogcat New commenter

It is pants, and I know people who have big boobs and hate it, and I can make them look nice with the right bra but still pants that they have gone down 2-3 cup sizes. Meanwhile my legs are still a pair of chunksters!

18. Well seeing as I have a flat chest AND legs like Olive Oil I'll sit out of this one and sulk on my own in the corner.

19. I think small busts fare much better as the years go by than large ones. I had big firm boobs when I was young - they were my best feature - but they're a right mess now. How are the mighty fallen. Literally.

20. grandelf

grandelf New commenter

sods law the breasts losing issue doesnt apply to Moobs!