1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

My approach to RE - a new resource

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by durgamata, Jan 14, 2012.

1. durgamata

durgamata Occasional commenter

Someone sent me a PM asking if they could quote me in an article they're writing about RE. I sent an outline of my approach and will add bits from old posts relating to my experience of teaching RE.

I'm sharing these as a resource in case colleagues may find some useful ideas in defending the subject in your schools.

As always, my only aim is to give support and encouragement to all my lovely colleagues and stay working in the field that I love so much and care about so passionately.

I'm always happy to correspond with colleagues or to come in school to support you. And I offer great slide-show based reflective Assemblies and role-play workshops.

2. durgamata

durgamata Occasional commenter

Someone sent me a PM asking if they could quote me in an article they're writing about RE. I sent an outline of my approach and will add bits from old posts relating to my experience of teaching RE.

I'm sharing these as a resource in case colleagues may find some useful ideas in defending the subject in your schools.

As always, my only aim is to give support and encouragement to all my lovely colleagues and stay working in the field that I love so much and care about so passionately.

I'm always happy to correspond with colleagues or to come in school to support you. And I offer great slide-show based reflective Assemblies and role-play workshops.