1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

music tracks to run to..

Discussion in 'Personal' started by olipage, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Starting the new year as ever trying to keep fit more and loose a stone or two...
    Just thinking of filling up my ipod to run to but stuck for ideas of music tracks. Just wondering if some of you might like to share classic running tracks that could give me some ideas and I should get downloading... upbeat stuff obviously
    Cheers

2. Starting the new year as ever trying to keep fit more and loose a stone or two...
    Just thinking of filling up my ipod to run to but stuck for ideas of music tracks. Just wondering if some of you might like to share classic running tracks that could give me some ideas and I should get downloading... upbeat stuff obviously
    Cheers

3. anon468

anon468 New commenter

4. Amazon? do you mean google??

5. Middlemarch

Middlemarch Star commenter

I make my own mixes on my ipod. My current favourite track is 'I gotta feeling' by the Black Eyes Peas.

6. No! Amazon do quite a range of sunning CDs and songs! Some are even free to download!
    It does look wrong though, sorry!

7. My fave is Boom Boom Boom. Seems to fit my pace just right. In fact, most BEP songs are good to run to.
    You can also download some good tracks here, they are even devided into categories to fit in with your pace/distance.
    http://www.djsteveboy.com/podrunner.html

8. I use the CD '101 Running Tracks'. Some aren't ideal, but there is a huge selection, and i think it cost around £8 for 5 CD's. I think you can also download it. Have some absolute favourites on there that are great for running away a stressful day!!!

9. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter