1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Music Software for KS3

Discussion in 'Music' started by ajh1985, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Hi all,

Just after some advice about music technology programmes. We already have Cubasis and Sibelius installed on our computers but we are looking for something to use with KS3 - perhaps where they can create backing tracks for raps, or backing tracks for songs etc.

I'd like something where they could both select things already there and think about texture and structure and maybe where there is scope to create their own loops.

I don't know much about EJay but is this the sort of thing it offers and if so is it a good bet???

If anyone has any advice it would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
    Al

2. Ejay does provide exactly what you're looking for. I called them and asked for a sample to test and they were really helpful and sent one out to try out.
    We now use Dance Ejay - focusing on layers and texture and then they have another rapping project over the samples.

3. We have just started using Sequel LE....140 quid unlimited number of computers.Tidy :)